- I use 7 different products on my hair every morning when I get ready. I'd list them here, but I'm embarrassed to admit it!
- I can't stand using a kleenex or paper towel that is ripped. I toss it in the garbage if that's what happens when I grab one.
- I am a terrible housekeeper. A great fear of mine is unexpectedly dying and having someone come into my home to pack up my things and have them mumble under their breath about what a slob I was. You'd think this fear would make me do a better job keeping things clean, but I'm sorry to say that's not been the case!
- I love to read, mostly meaningless, frivolous novels that I can get lost in. Reading serious, depressing stories (like all of Oprah's book selections) is a waste of time, IMHO.
- I love photography and am obsessed with trying to capture the emotion of any given situation.
- My parents are still married, my husbands parents were still married up until his mom died a few years ago, all my brothers are still married, and my hubby and I will celebrate 24 years next month! Our parents set a wonderful example for us.
- I don't like conflict, and I care about what people think of me. Vain, I know.
- I could eat pizza every day.
- I am not much of an alcohol drinker. I'd rather eat the calories!
- I love to create beautiful things with my hands.
I'm guessing you knew #10, but I just couldn't let the list go by without expressing it! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better today, have a wonderful day!!!