Saturday, February 27, 2010

Don't Let The Eyes Fool Ya.

Uh-huh.  This is the adorable little face that woke me up this morning at 4:10am by throwing up on my bed sheets and leg!  Don't let his beautiful, soulful little eyes fool you, he's a stinker.  Thank heavens the Hubster is traveling this weekend, or I would have had to go sleep on the couch for the remainder of the night (morning) since my sheets were covered with the bodily fluids of said dog!

It's been a good week.  I managed to work AND get a little bit of crafting done.  Gotta love that.
I just adore this paper by Cosmo Cricket paper (Early Bird).  I used both sides of the paper (the red polka dot and the floral).  The sentiment is from SU! and is called Hard To Say.

I was just watching the horrible news about the earthquake in Chile. It is frightening watching all these natural disasters take place, isn't it?  I am amazed that the death toll so far only stands at only 80-something.  I'm sure there will be more, but apparently the cities in Chile were built to withstand earthquakes to some degree.  The largest one ever recorded was in Chile nearly 50 years ago at over 9.0 on the richter scale.  My thoughts and prayers are with them as they begin the search and recovery phase. My prayers will also be with the people of Hawaii as we await word on a possible tsunami hitting them late this morning, as a result of the earthquake in Chile.  Apparently, CA might possibly have to be on alert as well!  

Please join me in prayer for all these precious people!  Let's pray for God's mercy, his comfort and grace as the day moves forward.

Hugs,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy - great card today. Don't you just love it when you get to use both sides of pretty paper? Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awful! Sorry to hear that sweet little thing was so sick (& you were so... so... words fail me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was a rude awakening! But a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin