Monday, March 01, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

Today is Hilarious Outtakes Day over at I Heart Faces, so I thought I'd search through all my photos and try and come up with five (yes, you could enter up to five photos for this challenge....usually you can only submit one photo) funny photos that might have gotten snapped through the years.


Now, I'm not sure any of them are what you'd call "hilarious", but they all bring a smile to my face for one reason or another, so I thought I'd share them with you today to see what you thought.

And FYI, I promise this isn't becoming a photography blog....it's just a passion of mine right now.  Tomorrow or Wednesday it's back to cards, I promise...

This shot of my two boys was taken almost three years ago!  My time flies when you're having fun.  I took them out to our church retreat center one beautiful summer day to take some photos, and as usual, they were being very uncooperative, but at least they were having a good time doing it, LOL!  I have about a million of these two like this, laughing, laughing, laughing.  At one point, I told them to put their heads together (meaning move them together while looking at me) and they looked at each other, bent their heads down and put them together top to top!  Smart alecs!

This second shot was taken a few summers ago.  It is my eldest son and his two cousins.  They were all going to be seniors in the coming school year, so we wanted to do a photo shoot with all of them together (we were at my other nieces grad party, so they were really squirrely).  Since all three of them are a bunch of goofballs, they decided to strike the iconic Charlie's Angels pose simultaneously for me--it just makes me laugh!!!

This third picture brings back sweet memories!  I look at this picture and think, man, I sure do miss those long summer days, sitting at the baseball fields, hootin' and hollerin' for my son.  On this particular day, the boys had just won a tournament championship, and my husband snuck up on them (he was their coach that summer) just as I was taking their picture.  My son is the one farthest on the right.  Seriously, did I did this kid right or what????  He's still looking directly at the camera, smiling!  That's my boy!







And finally, I smile a lot at this shot too-- it makes me giggle when I look at how funny her hair looks when she was dancing up at storm last summer up at COP!  She was having such a blast she was oblivious to my taking her picture.  

So, that's it today girlfriends.  Thanks for sticking with me through today's trip down memory lane.  Be sure and come back in the next day or two to see some of the cards I've been creating lately!

Hugs,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Don't 'ya just love looking through old pictures? Except sometimes it makes me feel just a little bit too old. [wink] Thanks for sharing - Doris :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin