Sunday, February 08, 2009

Robert Robinson

As promised, here is a video of the boys singing in church this morning with gospel singer Robert Robinson. Robert is amazingly talented, his voice is a gift from God and he uses it as such. My boys were blessed to have had the priviledge to sing with Robert, and we were blessed to have had the opportunity to listen to him shout his praises to our Lord this morning! He is so inspiring! You can find out more about Robert here.

Sorry I still haven't gotten any photos uploaded of new cards. My camera battery is dead and I keep forgetting to take it upstairs to where I think my charger is....I'm not quite sure where I left it last {sigh}. I've only got about 8 more cards to make for the 25 card order I received earlier this week...I desperately want to be done with it so I can stamp something with words on it again:)!

On a sad note, my BIL Ken is still in the hospital battling lung cancer. Remember he was admitted about 2 weeks ago with fluid on his lungs and heart? Well, now his kidneys are misbehaving (his creatinine level is at 5.0), and things aren't looking so good right now. It looks like they will start dialysis tomorrow morning. Please pray for Ken's comfort and peace in these next few days as they determine what will happen next.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING!! The kids did a fantastic job as backup! How fun and exciting for them, Amy. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us.

    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled onto your site and I just wanted to say how lovely it is. You are very creative and very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, thank you for sharing the video of Robert Robinson and the choir from your church. AWESOME! On a different note, please know that I will keep your BIL in my prayers. Blessings to you and yours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, wow, he sure does have an amazing voice! How wonderful that he uses his talents for the Lord. So sorry to hear about your BIL. I hope that he can be feeling better soon, sending out a prayer to him!
    Jennifer
    http://ifeelacardcomingon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very wonderful singing. Thank you so much for sharing.
    So sorry to hear about your BIL. He will be in my prayers along with the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome video! Keeping Ken in my prayers..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Amy, that was just beautiful! TFS!

    I'm sorry to hear that Ken still isn't doing too well. I know you all had hoped he'd improve and head home. I will definitely keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing this, Amy. It was such a blessing to my heart. It made me smile to think about Robert getting those quiet Luthern kids stirred up. They sounded great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin