Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jolly Old Saint Nick

Here is a card I made a little while ago, but haven't managed to get it uploaded yet. It's a good thing too, since I haven't done any new stamping in EONS! I don't think I'm going to get to any stamping today either. Whhaaaaa!



The Santa image and all the paper on the card is from a My Mind's Eye pack of Christmas papers I purchased way back, they were sooooooo scrumptious! The only stamping I did on the card was the sentiment. Everything else was from the MME pack. It was super easy, as you can imagine! The colors of the paper and tag are SO rich and elegant......

I also wanted to share a picture I was LUCKY enough to capture of my son in one of this games this past weekend. Let me just give you a little info about Youngest Son before you try and guess which one he is in this shot.....he is only 5'1" tall and just hit the 100 pound mark....can you guess? Yep, he's the guy with the 2 foot vertical jump, hands in place to steal the rebound from the 6 footers surrounding him! It's funny, but he often does come up with the rebound because he's quicker than a speeding bullet and can jump higher than most 6 footers! That's my boy!!!

I've got to run and take a shower for BSF. No time for chitchat, bummer!

Hugs,
Amy

15 comments:

  1. That's an awesome picture of your son I'm sure he will cherish that one for a long time.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture and a beautiful card!!

    Like my Granny always says, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Wow, what a fabulous photo...and what player he is! Most of us go our whole lives and never get such a cool shot of our kids in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vintage looking Santa card!! What a great shot of your boy too!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and fabulous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card! And a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a scrumptious card. I've been hoarding my MME pack. Love the photo! Wish my camera could handle action shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gorgeous card ,love the santa stamp with the scrummy papers ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, your son really jumped high. My son is a bb player too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man, i hate it when days come and go and no stamping or creating took place! that's poopy! this is an amazing card, though, amy! i am wanting to so some really vintage looks after seeing what tim holtz is doing over on his blog (timholtz.typepad.com) and you have inspired me as well! carve out stamping time asap, my friend! LOVE the blog (wink!)!!
    hugs,
    sus

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh man, i hate it when days come and go and no stamping or creating took place! that's poopy! this is an amazing card, though, amy! i am wanting to so some really vintage looks after seeing what tim holtz is doing over on his blog (timholtz.typepad.com) and you have inspired me as well! carve out stamping time asap, my friend! LOVE the blog (wink!)!!
    hugs,
    sus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Amy, I feel like I have been away forever!!! I am lovin the new blog look...and this card is soooo scrumptious! Love the vintagey look lately. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amy! I don't know if this is a Firefox only issue, just wanted to let you know that your third columnd (that I think goes on the right side of your posts) it's actually "under" your posts (making the page very long).

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI just randomly found your blog. All your cards are beautiful! Hehe...I'm a BSF girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! This card is awesome! That Santa Image is adoreable :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin