Thursday, April 26, 2007

RAK's

I have been grossly negligent in posting the beautiful RAKs I've recieved in the last few weeks! To those of you women, my humblest apologies.

The first card I received is from my blogging friend Colleen at Distinctive Touches...(when did you change your blog name Colleen?) She sent me this card along with some Bella images a while ago. The card is so pretty. I'm not sure, but I think the flowers are either watercolored or chalked! Can you believe I can't even tell, that's how natural the flowers look? Thank you Colleen, for the card, and an even bigger thank you for the Bella images!

The second card is from Louise at A Little House on the Prairie. She sent me the card as a thank you for some blog candy she won here a couple months ago! Literally, she's the gal who won all the CANDY in the paint can I decorated! She used one of my favorite stamp sets, Happy Harmony, and used some of my favorite colors, pink and green! Beautiful! Thanks Louise!

The third card is from Lauri Rybarczyk, from I Lie, I Cheat, and Case! Lauri made a beautiful card using the Doodle This stamp set. It's gorgeous in real life, I'm not sure it comes across as well in the photo! I love how she cut off the right half of the front of the card and attached the flowers from top to bottom! And then she put white paper INSIDE the card and decorated that too. Her watercoloring is awesome too! Thanks Lauri!

The final RAK I recieved I opened just last night upon returning from my vacation. It was from none other than one of my favorite stampers, Charmaine at Oodabug Alley! She sent me a thank you card for me sending HER an RAK! Charmaine used the Cuttlebug on this card, and about 4 more layers!!! Wow! It's beautiful, and again, she used some of my favorite colors, pink and green. The added black is a great touch Charmaine! Thank you for the nice surprise--it was great to come home to something so pretty! It got my creative juices flowing again after being dormant so long!!!

I love getting RAKs and seeing the work of other stampers up close and personal! I need to get on the ball and get a few of those blogger RAKs out in the mail myself! My stash is gone (I brought it all with me to Washington, DC), so I have to get stamping!

Amy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comments on my card. I watercolored the flowers with the aqua pen and the WWC from SU...love those things. My blog name was always Distinctive Touches, but it came through the readers as About Me because that was typed in the first text box...finally figured out it was doing that...goofy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great - makes me want to start a blog to get in on the fun! I also love your colors on your blog - very bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! So glad you had a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin