Sunday, March 18, 2007

Super Sketch Sunday #7


Greetings!
*

It's that time of week again when I introduce a new sketch for you to try out. I can't believe it's the 7th sketch already! Time flies when we're having fun, doesn't it?
*
I bought the blue designer paper for this card on the clearance rack at Archivers a few weeks ago. If you know me at all, I'm not a fan of the color blue, but for some reason, this paper sucked me in. Maybe it was the brown and green that attracted me......anyways, the flowers on the paper were just screaming out for more attention, so I cut one of them out and brought it front and center on this card. The flower is actually mounted on foam tape so it really pops out! The jewel in the center of the flower is from the $1 store! They came on a sheet of 16! I just can't pass on a deal that good!
*
I am going to keep today's post short and sweet since I feel like I've been writing too much lately. I hope you liked today's sketch...it's a fun and easy one, it won't take you much time at all!
*
Have a great Sunday. I hope to get in the stamp room to make some cards this afternoon. Hubby's hanging out with the guys watching NCAA BB, and my youngest son is going to be recuperating from having a sleepover here with two buddies last night. Oldest son is still having a ball in San Diego, due to arrive home tonight at 12midnight!

8 comments:

  1. Love the new banner!! And the card sketch ... YEA I just adore what you did with it, your card is great. Thanks for posting sketches (this is one of the things I like most about your blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sunday Sketches!!! I actually just made a composition book that I posted on my blog and referenced your Sunday Sketches there! Hope you don't mind...I created a link so that they could see these awesome sketches!!! Do you get them off the net or make them up? Great idea! I love it! TFS! Lisa K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine done on time this week! Here it be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:48 PM

    What a great sketch. I will have to give it a try.
    Now I have to hound our dollar stores. That jewel looks awesome as flower center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Great sketch - looks like it would be easy enough for me to do : )
    Love the jewel in the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool sketch, and I love you're card! I'll have to give the sketch a try this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your banner is so pretty and I love this weeks sketch. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, at last I did your sketch challenge! Here it is: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/03/stamping-with-my-gf.html

    TFS...it is a boon to have you supplying these ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin