Friday, February 16, 2007


I am heading over to my girlfriend's house today to stamp all day (yea!!!!!!), so I won't have anything to post for Friday's Forgotten Stamps until later. My friend, Lue, has TONS of old stamps, so I'll have no problem finding a stamp set that's long been forgotten! In the meantime, here's another card I made a few days ago, using my favorite flower stamp from Hero. I've heard from many of you that went out and bought your own Hero stamp since you first saw it here a few weeks ago. I would love to see what you've done with it, so send me a link to your creation, and I'll post it here! The layout for this card was based on this week's SCS sketch challenge....I thought it was a really easy sketch! In addition, I CASED the idea for this card from Francie G....isn't her card adorable???? Love, love, love it. I think I've been doing too much casing lately....it's time to come up with something original! I'll post my Friday's Forgotten Stamp card later today, so be sure to check back! Also, we're nearing 10,000 hits and I plan on having a "Yippee" celebration when it happens! But in order to reach the goal soon, I need your help! Tell all your friends about Heartfelt Greetings so we can celebrate!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was one who went out and bought the stamp specifically because I saw it here! I also bought a set of the Rhonna Farrer fleurish stmaps. I'm having problems stamping them, though. The ink won't adhere to the clear rubber. It just beads up.

    Here's my Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'll tell eveyone! I love your blog and your art is so fun a fresh. I am sure to peek in every day ... but this weekend we leave for a Vacation so I'll be checking in the archive file when I return home in March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great and I really like your inspiration card too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin