Monday, January 15, 2007

The beginnnings of a new stamp room

I am in the beginning stages of planning a new stamp room. My setup now is NOT working for me. I really want it to be cute, cute, cute, like so many of the rooms I've seen on SCS. I plan on painting the wall a very pale lime green (love green), and then getting some new organizing cubes at Target, etc. I also have my work office in my stamp room, so I want a separate work area for both. Anyways, this glass jar is the first step toward organization!
I bought it at Target this past weekend, and immediately threw my ribbon scraps in it. Isn't it pretty? I was at Target today (that's the danger of having three Targets within 5 miles of my house)and bought two more of these glass jars so I can continue organizing. They are only $3.99, and I found them in the Home/Kitchen area. What a bargain! It looks smaller in the picture, but it really is a great size, it's approx 5.5 inches tall by 4.5 inches wide. I also wanted to show you some new Michael's $1 stamps I bought this weekend. I am pretty sure they're new, I've never seen them before. There were a bunch more, but I'm trying to limit myself from buying all this stuff. I am waiting on a SU delivery today with my 5 FREE stamp sets (3 are SAB).....I'm pumped, new rubbah!!!!!

I promised I'd share a picture of the snow out there today....it's a beautiful, sunny day, which makes the snow look so pristine....

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same spot in needing to organize my stuff, but no stamp room here. I think your room will be terrific, love the colour you chose and really hope you post a pic when it's finished.

    What did you order from SU? Huh, huh? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting organized!
    btw- great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin