Friday, February 05, 2010

Mix It Up














































Here's another scrap card for you....I just love giving all these little castoff scrap pieces new life!

I count four different pieces and patterns here, none are made to "go" with each other.

Have you ever given this a try? It's so easy, not as hard as you may think. Just find papers with like colors, and you should be good to go.

If you're feeling particulary brave this weekend, why don't you case this card and make one for yourself?

If you do, be sure to upload a link so I can see it, ok?

Not much going on here this weekend. The hubby travels for a game (to Philly), so that leaves me and Youngest Son home to fend for ourselves

Not that I don't love fending for myself sometimes! I work on Saturday too, and it's looking like it will be a busy day at the clinic. On Sunday, the Cathedral Choir sings with famed recording artist Robert Robinson, and after that, we'll head to UWRF to take Oldest Son out for brunch. He forgot some clothes here over break, so it's best that we get them to him pronto!

Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love this card--the colors are so fun!! I'm so glad you're "back"!! I am a huge fan--love the way you mix colors (bright!!) and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute card. I'm going to try to make something like that with scrap paper this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love how you can pull ad hoc things together and make them seem like they were meant to be--because they were meant to be!

    i like how the daisy repeats the flower pattern in the paper above it, and the ribbon is yummy too. so cool! may have to give this a try...

    having a group here for THE game sunday night, although i could care less about the outcome.

    have fun fending...i like those times too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,
    Cute card.....did you use a flower punch?
    You have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute.....and love the colors.....great job....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!!! See!?! THIS is what I always LOVED about your blog...I miss your scrap stash Saturdays. Always get so much encouragement from this. You do such a GREAT job with leftovers...and I have so many to use! I rarely post (can never remember my blogger password) but I had to sign it to tell you this!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scrap cards!!! You can create these like no one else's business!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your blog. I admit, I don't get to it often but when I do, I'm inspired. I have WAY too much stuff and really need to use up what I have before buying any new so I LOVE your little scrap cards and Scrap Stash Saturday!

    If you're so inclined, take a stumble past my blog sometime... It's pretty boring at the moment... I've stepped away from the blogging world for a few months but I'm back now and hope to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you blogging again - I kept checking back and I never removed you from my blog list - - thought I would check one last time before removing - and there you are! Hope all is well. Justdi

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU.....ARE......BACK????? I can't tell you how happy that makes me, amy. I was thinking about you tonight and thought, "well, I'll at least look to see if she's posted" and look what I found! Beautiful, beautiful cards and a spirit that seems content where she is. How delightful and refreshing. So glad you are back to posting. I'll be visiting daily, like old times.

    God Bless Abundantly!!

    barb hendrickson

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin