Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jessica Sprague Rocks!


Look what I made in the Jessica Sprague Photo Editing online class I am taking! Jessica recently celebrated her 2nd year of blogging and helping people get more out of their photographs. To celebrate she gave away this free online class to anyone who signed up. I have to say, it was FABULOUS! It was two weeks long and it was filled with amazing tutorials on how to use Photoshop better. I can't tell you how much I learned! I CAN tell you that I will be taking more of her classes in the future. I thought I knew enough about my Photoshop Elements, but what I knew barely scratched the surface. A big thank you to Jessica for her generosity!

The handsome young man in this collage is the son of my boss; Dr. Tom, who is the chiropracter/owner of the clinic I work at. All the pictures were taken at the parade we were in last weekend. Little Will is adorable, and as you can tell, I couldn't get enough of him--he was so much fun to photograph! I am psyched I can make collages now! Be sure and head over to JessicaSprague.com today to sign up for one of her many scrapbooking/photo editing classes. You will not be sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great page and also mentioning Jessica Sprague. Just signed up on her website and hope to take some of her classes very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her classes are amazing!! I still need to do the last lesson! Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took that course too and really learned a lot - very handsome little one - are you going to print it off and give it to your boss?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin