Friday, August 31, 2007

Well, the secret is OUT!!!!

Jenyfur at {Caardvarks} has invited me to become a full-fledged member of the {Caardvarks} design team! Woo-hoo! I can hardly believe my great fortune. I have loved {Caardvarks} since the moment I first stumbled across their blog, and am still a little speechless that I will have the chance to work with Jenyfur and the rest of the amazingly talented design team they've assembled over there. I'm still pinching myself!

What's even more fun is that my very first card as an official {Caardvark} design team member gets launched tomorrow! Be sure you stop by Saturday morning when a brand new Micro Challenge gets underway! Here's a little sneak peek at my card........



Think you know what it's going to be? Hmmmmm.....you aren't going to want to miss the fun! Oh the things you can do......

Wouldn't it be fun if all my fantabulous readers here at Heartfelt Greetings participated in the challenge in honor of me becoming a new design team member????? Yes!!!! I would love that, how wonderful of you to offer and to think of me in such a nice way, LOL!!! Just kidding! But it would be cool if you played along....I'm fairly certain there will be a fabulous prize!

Thank you all for your never ending confidence boosters. I'm so happy to be able to share this news with all of you because you have been cheering me on for months, encouraging me and telling me this day would come soon enough. I can't tell you enough how much your support has meant to me.

Hugs to you all,
Amy

24 comments:

  1. Amy, congratulations, again! You've been on a roller coaster ride this summer. I hope you stay on the upswing of things to come. Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:25 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see what you contribute to {Caardvarks}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Amy!!! I am so happy for you! You surely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! I would love to participate in the challenge! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Amy!! It totally couldn't go to a better person!
    hugs!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Oh Amy! I am so happy for you. Grinning from ear to ear. Your sneak preview looks AWESOME. I can't wait to see the rest!
    Well....I guess we will have to run over there tomorrow, check out your card and try to participate.

    Hugs, big silly grin and happy dance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats - this is definitely well-deserved! But you really should link up {caardvarks} in your post to make it easier for us to find you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:45 PM

    I can't be the first to post!!! Way to go girl! I can't wait to see what you made and your challenge!!!
    Hope Mom and Muriel are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo for you!! I can't wait to check it out tomorrow! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous news Amy! Congratulations - I'm not surprised, though, 'cuz YOU ROCK! Can't wait to see what you cook up for Caardvarks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Amy -- I can't wait to see what you do! Great photograph set up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. way to go Amy! Yeah!!!!! Just catching up on my blog hoppin' since my holidays, I am so happy for you, I am sure you will do great things for them! You definitely needed(deserved) some good news this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Amy! I love the little sneak peak can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You go girl! Wohoo for you. Congrats Amy...you are a VERY talented lady so it comes as no surprise to me that you would be asked to join their design team.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! They couldn't have choosen a more deserving or talented member! Working all weekend but I'll try to participate with the challenge if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Amy, you deserve it! OK, that little snippet of a photo has me hooked. I can't wait to see what the challenge is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yaaaaa-Hoooo! You go girl...I am so absolutely thrilled for you. Now I have an even bigger reason to run over and check their site out each week...I am so glad that your talent is finally being recognized...Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Huge, mondo HUGS!!!!! and a great big CONGRATS!!! most well deserved, lila

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Amy,

    Oh Happy Day! Such exciting news. I'm eager to see the whole picture! I love your idea too, btw, of the "studio box" for shooting pics of your cards. I have a light box, yet, not achieving quite what I want with it. LOVE the new fall background on your blog too. It's been 110-113 degrees here in LA, so I just haven't had the wherewithall to post any of my fall designs yet. How I long for fall - that is, what little fall we experience here on the west coast.
    Congrats again! Will pop in to Cardvark tomorrow!
    hugs,
    Terri Conrad

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations, I can't wait to see the whole card as well. I am not familiar with Caardvarks and would love to know where to find it. If someone could post the web address I could appreciate it greatly!!!! Love your blog too Amy and can't wait to cheer you on in your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Love your creations =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Congratulations! I admire your work and the card you made for the bead challenge is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, WE are lucky to have YOU! Your entries at Caardvarks have been stunning since the start. I'm so glad all of the members will be able to experience your work on a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin