Saturday, August 25, 2007

Gasp!

I lost my beloved blog template!!!! I've been fiddling around with trying to get a 3 column blog for a long time now. One of the website I was reading said to click on "Revert to Classic Template", then put in a new template and preview (never save until you're sure). Well, now I can't get my old format back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It automatically converted to the most recent template I had when in the old Blogger. I can hardly breathe I'm so upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what options I have? How I can get back to new Blogger?

Please help if you can!

Amy

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new look Amy! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you a couple of banners that were in internet archives. Hope one was what you wanted. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about setting up blogs, but if all else fails you can do a system restore to a previous time before you made the change. That MAY work to take you back to your starting point. I'm sure some real bloggers will come to your rescue. It may seem like the end of the world to you, but take my test: "Did anybody die?" Nope? Then it's not as bad as it seems right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know ALL about blog crashes...I am STILL reworking mine to load right. I love the new look...the colors are really rich and the banner is gorgeous...things seem to be working well today (Sunday night)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin