Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a Day.

This is no joke.


545a Woke up

548a Headed to stamp room/office

550a Scan some blogs

600a Start stamping chinese food box for cookie gift

630a Head up to kitchen to bake cookies for gift

7a Eat breakfast/bake cookies

745a Take 2 mile walk

815a Get cards ready for friend, my best card customer in the world!

840a Get in car and drive to meet friend to give her cards

845a Meet friend in church parking lot to hand over cards. She's not there. I panic thinking I forgot to confirm meeting and I start heading home. I pass her on the way home (not too far from church), so I turn around and go back to turn over cards.

857a Head back home after giving friend cards

902a Jump in shower

925a Jump in Tahoe and bring eldest son to Kings Kids camp where he's been counseling all week

945a Arrive at camp, drop eldest son off

10a Arrive Weight Watchers meeting (lost my first 4 pounds!)

1030a Head home to pick up youngest son to go visit SIL at MIL's house. Leave him there.

11a Head straight to hospital to see MIL Muriel.

1230p Youngest son and SIL arrive at hospital for some time with Muriel

115p Leave hospital for quick bite to eat

130-230p Eat lunch

230-4p Wait at MIL's house for eldest son to arrive at church on camp bus.

4p Pick up eldest son at church

410p Go back to MIL's house, visit a little more

5p Head for home

530p Arrive home

535p Stuff Cheezits down my throat and head back out door

6p Arrive at high school, where I meet my SU demo, who's packing "heat". Heat in the form of the new SU Fall/Winter Catalog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The highlight of this grossly overschedule, emotional day. Look over it gleefully with her for a few precious minutes.

630p Arrive back home, collapse.

7p-8p Dinner prep/eating

8-820p lay exhausted on couch and look through catalog some more

820p-current Type my blog entry for the day. Just a tad bit late.


Whew. I am emotionally, physically, mentally exhausted. Muriel IS IMPROVING, praise the Lord. I'll share more tomorrow when I've got more energy to type. This is the box of cookies I brought for her today when I visited. The white craft ink would not dry, so it smeared on the box when touched. But, I figured it'd be thrown away after the cookies were gone, so I didn't sweat it. I filled it with Key Lime Shortbread Cookies. Yum.


Hugs,

Amy

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    That was a real hectic day. The key lime cookies sound awfully good. Take care. That was a cute cookie container. Congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:16 PM

    Amy - I am on my 11th week with WW! Loving it - you will too! Stick with it and let me know if you need any help! Loved the box BTW - very cute!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You must be exhausted. I'm glad to hear Muriel is improving Your cookie box is positively delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a full day! Love the box

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY! You DID have a full day. The take-out box is SO adorable. Thanks for sharing! And so glad Muriel is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you had one busy day! Oh my goodness! That cookie box is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are superwoman! I just found your blog today...put you under favorites. I LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:26 AM

    I was exhausted just reading about your day. I found your blog recently and enjoy your work. I wish your MIL good health soon. I have been attempting Jenny Craig on and off for a while. I am ok a few weeks, but then it is like living on Chef Boyardee...can't take the food or even the smell of it cooking in the micro. It doesn't taste bad, its just too limiting. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, you were busy, the box looks great, glad to hear your MIL is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm tired just reading that. Your chinese box looks great. LOVE the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that was a *day*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, what a day! The cookie box is adorable as I'm sure the cookies were yummy! Congrats of your first 4lbs! Yeah (and you baked cookies too!). Glad to hear Muriel is getting stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, what a super busy day! Congrats on the 4 lbs though, I am doing ww too! The box looks great, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Key Lime cookies huh? My hubby would LOVE those. I am glad Muriel is doing better...patience is tough to come by when someone you love is hurting.

    Your day sounds WONDERFUL! (Well, some parts...) I hope you had a nice cool drink of something spicy to wind down...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That IS quite a day! Love your little cookie box.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:16 PM

    Holy cow...I would have been exhausted by noon. Who am I trying to kid? I would have passed out by 9 am. Heck, I almost collapsed just reading about your jam packed day. What a trooper you are! Good news on the weight loss and MIL. BTW, the box is adorable. And the cookies sound ummm-ummm gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:53 PM

    May very well be a hectic day, Amy, but what I read was the day in the life of a woman using the many talents God gave her. You're Godliness is showing Amy, and THAT deserves a big "atta girl!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:40 PM

    Cute box. I always dry my white craft ink with my heat tool. No smearing. Now just sit back with that catalog and relax... deep breaths...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin