Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm Back!

Hi! I am back home, safe and sound, but sadly, I cannot get on my own laptop!!! I am on the upstairs computer, with no access to my photos, so I can't show you anything. I'm so upset I can't get it to work. Now my computer cannot pick up OUR OWN wireless internet at the house. Grrr. I can't tell you how much I missed all of my blogger friends, both my own readers as well as all the blogs I read! If I could've, I would've posted every single day. So, needless to say, I'll be working with our provider this morning to try and get my computer back on track. Wish me luck! I hope you are all well!

Amy

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I think I can speak for a lot of people when I tell you that WE'VE MISSED YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Amy! I am eager to see your pictures and I'm having positive thoughts for your wireless this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be here waiting for you when you DO get everything back to normal. Patience...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,
    I am tagging you! Write 7 facts about you and then tag 7 others. I have you in my Google reader and I read your blog everytime you update. Thanks for sharing all you share. Have a great day!
    Lesa
    paperpossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Nothing worse than when you have computer problems... makes us realize just how much we've come to rely on those little habit-forming machines!
    Anyhow, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin