Wednesday, March 07, 2007

How Long Will You Live?

This weekend in the Sunday magazine (typically found in your Sunday newspaper...it's called USA Weekend) they had a special report about how long we might all live. Much of it depends on how you live your life. There is a Life Expectancy Calculator test that you can take to guesstimate how long you might live! If you are younger than 50, go to LivingTo100.com, if you are over 50, go to eons.com to take the tests. My test told me that, based on the current way I am living my life, I could live to the ripe age of 84. It tells you things you can do to increase that number (floss your teeth, quit smoking, exercise, etc.) significantly. I know the things I need to be working on to live a longer life. Do you? It's definitely worth a look-see!

1 comment:

  1. :) My mom sent this link to me on Monday. I'll be outliving my mom and sister by about 4 years. I'm not sure that's a good thing. My projected life expectancy is 94. Yeeow.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin