Monday, September 15, 2008

Artfully Elegant

I just realized that I never showed you this card....I made it for a challenge, I think, but for the life of me I can't remember which one. Maybe it was a Verve color challenge? Anyways, I thought you'd like to see it. I made another card just like this for the most recent Verve Project Parade last month.

It was made with Verve's Artful Elegance set, which is one of my favorites. I really like how it turned out.

I don't have much to say today because I'm exhausted. We had a huge weekend with lots of commitments. We were gone yesterday from 715am until 9p or so with church stuff. Scottie's confirmation was beautiful, such a touching service. The bad part is that it rained and was icky and cold all day! It was actually sprinkling when I took these pictures, but we had to get outside because the crowd inside was unruly! Insane. There were 144 confirmands, so the place was packed!

Here are a few pics of the big event. We are so proud of him!

This is my mom and dad on the left, and my FIL on the right.

This is Scott and his Godparents, Guy and Liz. Guy is my oldest brother. I was so thankful they were able to share this day with us!
This is my little family. I was just slightly stressed out at this moment, but I got over it pretty quickly and was able to put on a happy face! Have a great day!

Hugs,

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    What a wonderful day and your family pictures are great. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great day for him! and you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful. I just love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:31 PM

    What a beautiful card..thanks for sharing! I do love the colors.
    And congrats on your big weekend... =) You don't look stressed a bit in those pics, but I can imagine with the service, and prepping the get-together, etc.... ;)
    Always enjoy stopping by your blog..thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin