I just love how I was able to combine my Hero Arts Just Wanted clear stamp set with my Penny Black Bubbly set to make a card that totally makes "sense"...a bunch of balloons...."thanks a bunch"....get it???? I got Just Wanted at Michelle's online stamp store called Stamper's Dream....this little clear set is a must have if you send out thank you cards. It is soooo versatile, and I use it ALL the time!
Since I grew up with red tabby cats, that's the only color I thought of when it came time to color with my Copics. Someday, if that Copics Certification Class ever comes to Minneapolis, I'M GOING! I need some serious lessons on how to shade properly. My biggest problem is that I don't have enough of any one color to do shading like it should be done. But I'm cool with that, cuz man, they're expensive, and I can think of other things I should spend my money on at this point in time.
If this card alone isn't enough to make you go visit Stamper's Dream, how about if I dangle these little must-have's as incentive.....
- Kaiser Craft Pearls and Rhinestones
- New Cuttlebug folders!
- New Penny Black "Peas" Christmas stamps (oh my word, you have to check these out....but don't buy them all, leave some for me.....PEAS!!!!)
- New Christmas moose stamps from Stampendous!!!!
Michelle sent her design team an email yesterday updating us on what new products she's expecting to arrive any day, so I'll even share those with you cuz I'm so nice.....
- More Inkadinkado Winter Bird stamps!!! Woo-hoo!!!
- New Halloween and Christmas stamps from Impression Obsession!!!
- New Basic Grey paper pads!!!
- New Northwoods Rubber Stamps for the holidays!!
- Christmas paper pads (8x8) from October Afternoon!!!
- Artful Stamper stamps!!!!
Now are you convinced you need to be stalking Stamper's Dream every day waiting to see what fun, must have products arrive? I hope so!!!
Oh, and one last thing...don't buy up ALL those Penny Black Pea stamps.....or I'm gonna cry. I need some for myself (even though I hate peas, LOL!!!) And if you DO buy them all up before I buy them myself.....I'll forgive you cuz I love you.