Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Touching base for a minute

Hi everyone. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are not my best days for posting due to BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). I will post something when I get home after lunch, k? In the meantime, today is the day you can buy the new Verve stamps!!!! Hurry over to the Verve store right now to see how much (or how little) you'll be able to buy these stamps for!!! AMAZING! You'll want to go soon because I know they'll sell out TODAY! I'll be back!

Hugs,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Beat ya.... already bought them this morning LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday! Hope bible study went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy. Just a quick note to let you know that your adorable magnet frame arrived in my mailbox today. I was surprised to see it, especially in light of all that you have had going on these past few weeks. It is even prettier IRL than in the pictures from your blog. It is really easy to see that the high quality scrapbook papers really do make a nicer looking project in the end. Did you make that from a template, or is it an altered item. I dont remember, and I couldnt find the original post. Anyway, thanks for sending it to me. I'm looking for a spot to put it in my "studio". You do such wonderful work and you inspire me to step out in color and pattern. Thanks! Adelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really miss BSF. I was in leadership in MI last year. I'm too far away now( for Atlanta morning traffic) but I may try to get in a class anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin