Sunday, October 28, 2007

I love my jammies!

These pajamas are a little stamp set I purchased Friday on my fun shopping excursion with Lue. They are from Bella Stamps and are called Tonie's PJ's.

They are so cute but I am wondering what sort of sentiment I can use with them. I have a "relax" sentiment I could use. I came up with "sweet dreams" by using one stamp for "dreams", and the "sweet" is from an A Muse stamp I have that says "home sweet home". Does anyone have any other sentiment ideas to use the the jammies?

I stamped the jammies on some plain designer paper and then mounted them on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using dimensional tape.

Well, just a quick post for today. I'm off to read the Sunday paper and get ready for church now. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Amy

12 comments:

  1. Those are just the cutest jammies ever!!! You could use them for a Get Well Soon type card. Everyone loves their jammies when they are sick. Or some type of hospital stay card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...going to think on sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Wish I had jammies that looked like that! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. Hope everything is going better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card and those jammies are absolutely adorable!!! I can't think of anything better for a sentement than what you did. It's perfect!

    Big stamping hugs.

    Pegi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute stamp set and card.
    Another sentiment might be "get well soon."
    Shine on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another idea would be "rough day" or "take it easy"... you know, when your day is so bad that going home and slipping into jammies and a pint of ice cream would be wonderful? now you just need to find a pint of ice cream stamp :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. what cute jammies! i wish i had some like them! i did a card with the jammybella once and put "in your dreams" as the sentiment! i thought that was pretty cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:06 AM

    What wonderful jammies!!! This is an adorable card. I wish I were in my own jammies and curled up with a heating pad...I'm fighting off the flu which is no fun being as crazy busy as I have been...my classroom will be revealed today...thank god!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card and jammies. A little slice of "everyday" paradise! So warm and cozy. I think your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. now how cute is that???

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute jammie card!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin