Saturday, August 25, 2007

Time's a Tickin!

Edited to Note: Sorry folks, everything I put into my sidebars is humungous-and overflows the sidebar....I'm getting VERY frustrated with this new blog look.....

Just a few more hours (CST) to get your business card entries in!

I've put all the entries I've received so far into a slideshow for you to view! There have been so many great entries, it's going to be really tough for the celeb judges to pick a winner! If there are any late entries between now and midnight, I will add them to the slideshow in the morning! Sleep tight!

p.s. Does anyone know how I can imbed the slideshow right in my post?

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look!

    As for embedding, there should be a place on the slide website to copy the html code that you can just past in the post body (make sense?)

    Made a quick, simple, elegant card, I think I like it. :)

    http://hopestampseternal.blogspot.com/2007/08/business-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    Are you using slide.com? When you sign in, click on my slide at the top. In the tab titled, slide shows, your slides should appear. Select the slide you want. Next to the words "embed:" you'll see a link to your slide that you can embed on your post. I hope this is right. I did this once, a while ago. Try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie! Looks like you've had a frustrating computer day! From what I can tell your sidebar is 240 px with a 15px margin on either side. This means that any picture that's larger than 210 pixels wide will go past the edges. Hope that helps. :) Smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the new look of your blog is very pretty. I love your new banner and your picture. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin