Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tag, Your It!

I found this journal exercise on a blog called "Every Life Has A Story!"this morning and I thought I'd challenge myself to answer the questions myself in this "special edition" blog post! It's supposed to help in the process of "self-discovery", something I'm on a never-ending mad dash to do!!!!

•I'm happiest when...I'm in the comfort of my own cozy little home.
•Someday I'm going to...go to Hawaii with my hubby!
•When I'm really down, what I want to do is...lay on the couch and wallow in self pity.
•I feel anxious when...I'm hanging with people I really don't know well.
•I'm afraid that...I'm never going to be able to get my weight under control ever again!
•I like people who...are genuinely kind and compassionate souls.
•All it takes to make me happy is...new designer paper and rubber stamps!
•What I really want to do is...live a nice, quiet, comfortable life with my family
•I wish that...some of these crafting publications would want to publish one of my cards for once!
•I don't like people who...are pushy, obnoxious and over-bearing!
•A person really should...shower at least once per day!
•I just hate it that...food has calories
•I have everything I need, however...a few more stamps and a couple more sheets of designer paper never hurt anyone!
•If I could do whatever I wanted, I would...become a millionare but stay my same sweet self:)!

Since I'm the one starting this new tagging game, the rules are going to be a bit simpler than most tag games. You can tag only ONE person after you've been tagged, and it should be a person you don't know so well but that you would like to get to know better via this journal exercise. How's that for easy? Be sure and let the person know you are tagging them! I hope this actually gets going and doesn't die out and fizzle. Let's see....I think I'm going to tag Nathalia at Funky Phresh Papier Kreations. I love Nathalia's work, and I would love to get to know her better via this fun little tag game! Tag, you're it Nathalia! Be sure and check out her blog to see her answers!

7 comments:

  1. Okay! I'll play! This is the best tag game evah!
    smooches,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh........those are MY answers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I couldn't see the first part of the phrases in Google reader, maybe because they were white? Although I could see the first paragraphy which is white, so who knows...! Anyway, glad I could see it here on your site, very interesting to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun! I enjoyed getting to know you more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to know more about you! I think your spirit was helping me make a card this morning with mix & match scraps. Thanks!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great tag game...I hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured your this tag today on Tip Junkie. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin