Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Quickie!

Special Note: Many of you have asked who makes the stamp I used for the grad card. It is from Wordsworth by Rubber Soul. It is called To Accomplish. Hope that helps. I THINK I found it at Archivers!

Morning everyone! Guess what? No long, rambling novel from me today:)!!!! I'm going to give you busy ladies a break from having to have 5 minutes just read through my daily post, woo-hoo!

In all honesty, today is a really busy day, and I had to type this up last night in order to be able to post Wednesday morning. Today is my last day of bible study, so we are having a fellowship lunch with our group right after bible study. And, I forgot to pick up the bread I offered to bring to the lunch, so right after I get ready this morning, I have to run to the store to buy the bread. Last night I had to finish making the card for my discussion leader and another one for the big leader as well. And, my neighbor needed a fishing retirement card, which I have no stamps for! My girlfriend has my Angler stamp set, so I had to use STICKERS to make the card instead. Ewwww, haven't used stickers since my scrapbooking days! I'll try and get a picture of it this morning and post later today if you want to see it.

After bible study, I've got a last minute freelance project I need got to get done, and later in the evening, we;ve got my son's baseball game. Needless to say, it's good I'm really typing this up Tuesday night, otherwise you wouldn't be getting anything this morning.

Here is a quick grad card I whipped up this past weekend. I figured it was for a girl due to the girly flowers and ribbon! Really simple, really fast. No need to explain how I did it, cuz it's pretty self explanatory, right? Right!

Well, gotta run! Hugs to you all, thanks for all your SUPPORT! You peeps rock!

Amy

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for having some eye candy for us this morning despite your busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Amy, even your quickie cards are stunning. I really like the added touch of the stitching...makes the paper look a bit like lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:01 AM

    really feminine and soft looking! What is that stamp? You've used it a couple times and it would make perfect graduation cards (which I still need to make). thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the ribbon and the sentiment and the colors. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!

    And I'm looking forward to seeing the card with the stickers - like you, it's been a really long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Amy. What a lucky grad to get this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!
    Can you tell me where you got the quote stamp from - I love that!

    Nicole
    stampinlibrarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful grad card! It is a real challenge for me to come up with a quick card. Hope your day gives you some moments of quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Where did you get that stamp with the sentiment on it? I have seen you use this before and I really like it! Who makes it?
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I wish I could make quick cards so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Fast and simple but gorgeous! I love that quote - what a perfect graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the stitching. that's a great stamp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, that's really pretty! Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...I wish I could make quickies so well! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this stamp. Could you tell me where you got it? Many thanks
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin